Audio Visual Services has a long history of:
- Distilling needs
- Providing options and recommendations
- Designing and producing solutions
- Installing technologies
- Testing technologies
- Working with technology partners
- Providing familiarisation in technology use
This is all to provide technologies that support the highest quality teaching and learing at UC.
The vast majority of the technology resides behind the scenes. It is a highly complex and technical field, with ever evolving standards and expecations.
It takes a highly trained and experienced team, to design and maintain solutions, that meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
These technologies include:
- Visual projection
- Speech and audio enhancement
- Lecture capture
- Technology controls
- External inputs from laptops, notebooks and mobile devices
- Wireless connection and broadcasting