How to request support
Audio Visual Services provides and maintains audio visual and video conferencing facilities in all centrally timetabled teaching spaces. Support for staff in the use of audio visual technologies for learning and teaching is also available.
The first point of contact for all Audio Visual Services support is filling out a quick web form on AssystNET.
This means your request or issue can be directed to the most appropriate staff.
For advice, or in case of a technical emergency
Telephone ext: 93222 (on campus)
Telephone: +64 3 369 3222 (off campus)
Walk in enquiries: 114 Ilam Road, from the Ilam Road facing-side of the building.
The audio visual services available
- The procurement, design, installation, and decommissioning of AV equipment in centrally-bookable teaching spaces
- Design and procurement assistance of AV for non-centrally bookable spaces
- Service, maintenance and repair of AV equipment in centrally-bookable teaching spaces
- Manual Lecture Capture ('video recording') of teaching activities
- Advice on Semi-automated Lecture Capture, in teaching spaces installed with Echo360 hardware
- Loan of portable audio-visual technologies and equipment
- Video conferencing facilities and support
- Individual face-to-face support in use of technologies and equipment
- Group familiarisation and training in the use of teaching space technologies installed for teaching staff
- Consultancy and advice on audio visual support for teaching
- Checking and setup of technologies in teaching spaces
- And more...